Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Fairy Tale

I found the english version of Tonghua. It is one of my favourite song... Hiong's influence? No... I like the song myself. ^-^

English version of Tong Hua:
I have forgotten how long was it, Since I last heard you, Telling me your favorite story. I have been thinking for a very long time, I am beginning to feel paranoid, Did I make any mistakes again? You came and tell me with the tears inyour eyes, That fairytales are all lies. Its impossible for me to be your Prince Charming. Maybe you will not understand, After the moment when you said you loved me, The stars in my sky begin to shine and shimmer. I am willing to be, The angel you love, In the fairytales. Open my arms wide, Let them become wings, To protect you. You have to believe, Believe that we will be like the fairytale, With happiness and joy as the ending...

Life is harsh... This I dont deny. Neither am I refusing to accept reality either... Many people said that I am a dreamer. In fact, I feel I am an even bigger dreamer than the sister who said she was a big dreamer. Who would disagree?

It is my choice... I choose to see the finer things in life instead as I dont wish to lose myself to this world, in this way. Please dont shut your heart because of what you have been through or what you need to go through. Please dont shut yourself. It is difficult, nobody said it is not.

But life can change when your perspective changes... Love is also a choice you can make, from moment to moment... No matter how battered you are, you can be/are still beautiful. It may be under such circumstances that your beauty shines through, ever more brightly... ^-^

By the way, for all my friends' information... Mum went to see her doctor for the confirmation of her operation date yesterday. After some clarification and persuasion from the doctor, she eventually decided to go for the mammotomy instead. The date is set on 10 June in SGH.