I heard from the news that Dr Wee Kim Wee had passed on... This is so sad... I offered my condolences to his family. Dr Wee is very well liked by everybody, inclusive of my parents. They feel that he was the best president among them so far. He was a great man. And I have similar sentiments.
I took an aura photo in the Fu Lu Shou Complex at Bugis yesterday. The photo was filled with purple, blue and white. The person who interpreted the photo for me was pretty accurate. Hahaha... As a chinese saying goes '一针见血'. Haiz...
Dad cooked curry chicken tonight. It must be me who gave him the idea. =p I kept telling him that I smell curry... Curry... Curry! Hahaha... On my way back, I can smell it up the stairs. Then I was wondering whether is it our next door Malay neighbour or is it really us. Hehehe... Argh... I want to go on a diet!!!