Saturday, April 09, 2005

The Town With No People



(Extraction From Chobits)

This town has no people
There are many lights on
But when I look inside
They are playing with it

It can replace a person
But it cannot become a person
There are things it can do
Because it is it
But there are things it cannot do
Because it is it

I will find a town with people
And find the one for me
And only me
I want that person
To love me for me
Even if I cant make
All their dreams come true

So I am going on a journey
To find the one for me and only me
But if one day that person happens to
One day fall in love
With me and only me
That will be the day I have to part
When I journey through this town with no people