Monday, April 04, 2005

Tampines Mall And Century Square

Actually, Dad was supposed to cook my favourite vegetable for me tonight. However, he was engaged in a meeting at the last minute and could not make it back.

Eventually, I met Erjie for dinner in Tampines. Wow... Tampines Mall and Century Square changed so much after the renovations! Basically, I think the place has sort of turned into a food paradise. They have definitely added a lot more restaurants.

We ate the steam rice set meals from the Tampines Mall food court. Saw a lot of people buying and eating... The food is okay but we think the Black Chicken Soup set is really expensive. It costs $8.

I found out that there is a Shilin stall at the back of Century Square. Hahaha... I can buy from there the next time I want to eat the Taiwanese Spicy Chicken Chop. =d

I saw a nice bag at Metro costing about $30. It is stripped and it has only two colours, the pink-orange combination and the blue-green one. If the blue-green one had been more blue than green, I would buy it as a gift for Mabel. Such a pity...

Oh... By the way, I saw the Prince Of Tennis Vcds being sold at Poh Kim. There are 5 boxes with a total of 65 vcds. Hehehe... I dont know if the 5 boxes contain the whole anime. But... I presumed that we have finished watching 30 of them. =P