Friday, April 15, 2005

Growing Up



Pink-purple tulips are my 2nd most favourite flowers. Dont you think that they look really simple and sweet? The colours just makes them more vibrant...

Someone (Carebear) left a message on my taggy. Hmm... She is the same age as Sara and Karmel. Well, how I hooked up my bloggy like this? Well, of course I have a basic template to start with, the basic layout. There are an amount of researching since I am also an idiot at such things. I went to look at other templates in Blogskins. There could be certain things that I like here and there. For example, I saw some people put background music and I would like that so I checked how they put it in. After that, I went to search for the music I would like and put it in accordingly. Some things are done by trial and errors, for example, the place where I put in the countdown box.

Growing up is not easy. To me, basically you have to plan early. What you want to do when you grow up? How are you going to do it? And of course, the backup plans are important. You must have backups, least should something backfires. Life is as such... Why does it have ups and downs? It is because things could happen when you least expect them. You cant wonder about in life aimlessly either. That way, you would most probably get nowhere or end up dont know where...

I am probably still very navie, which I admit I really/still am. Innocence is a part of me which I like very much. With thoughts like a child, you cant think too deep. Neither can you really scheme. There are its good and bad, usually good for others and not good for yourself. I think you would understand why.

Hahaha... I have not been talking about such things for quite a while. And it made this post so long. Anyway, these are just my two cents worth. =p