Yesterday, I went out with Grandaunt. Basically, it was to help Mum collect her bottle of Samento, a kind of health supplement. She was grumbling about having to go down to Grandaunt's place just to collect it.
Grandaunt and I went shopping in OG, where I bought a pair of pants to wear to work. Hehehe... I think I ought to have more formal working clothes. Dad had to come and fetch me because I had to carry so much stuffs back. We were both given some old/new clothings by Grandaunt.
Boy is so cute. He is also very active now. I guess he has already grown used to Grandaunt's place. He tried to bit me but I knew that he was only playing with me. Hehehe... Both Grandaunt and I think that he has grown a bit plumber.
Dont know where Mum and the girls went to. They were already gone when I woke up this morning. Oh wells... I would probably be alone at home today but I think I would enjoy it. Peace and quiet...
By the way, Tagboard has the online counter thingy javascript as well. I have just found out. Yeah!!! I have already subscribed and put it in. Hahaha...
Last but not least... Gracy, thanks for everything. Yes, listening is enough. Although you might think that it is nothing much but it is the best thing that you can do for me. Cuddles... ^-^ The same goes for the rest of my friends. Hehehe... Did not forget about the rest of you.
~*~ "The little things? The little moments? They aren't little." ~*~