Haiz... I wondered how winter feels like and looks like. I know it might be white because there is snow. But one thing is definitely sure, it is a very troublesome season. Look at all the winter clothings, all seemed like sweater kind. I wondered whether I would be able to wear my pretty dresses there. Aww... Luckily, he is coming to Singapore for a week. Else, he will only see me in barrel form, in all the winter clothings. Haiz...
Hehe... Gotten Hiong so worried when I got sick that he said that he is going to make me eat my breakfast and water parade me before they let me go cycling with them again. Sorry sorry... Dont worry, Hiong, I am feeling better with rest.
Haiz... Getting kind of absent minded lately. Keep feeling that my head is all over the place... Wondered when will this feeling ends? Really wish that it will end soon...