Yeah!!!!! December is here. So happy x3! Hahaha... Why? Cos December has Christmas. Then after December is January. And JJ is coming back in Januray! Yeah x3! JJ is very busy. Miss him and miss him lots... Take good care of yourself, my dear, dont overwork.
Okay, Hk boss is here. I did not have my lunch with them. Oh... I miss the delicious Indonesian food because they went to Sudanese Restaurant again. But it is okay. I feel rather uncomfortable with them. Maybe because they are all perm staffs while I am only a temp? Hehe...
Omg! We are hooked onto runescape, even Erjie. See... I told you so. Each of us are high in levels in certain areas. For example, I am good at wood cutting while Erjie is good at mining etc. Hehe... The game itself is not really fun but it is fun to chat and play together. Everybody, follow the leader!