Hi everybody, I am back. For a while, my previous tagboard made my whole bloggy gone crazy. Haiz... Too bad, I really like that one. It is simple and sweet. However, no worries, I have another one in its place now. A bit more complicated but it is still okay. I am quite pleased with it so far.
Hehe... I added a mini polls box too. Next time, I cannot make up my mind regarding something, you all give me your opinions?
Gracy introduced a new game to us - Runescape. I have no chance to play it yet but it seems rather interesting to me. Anyway, I have signed up and Gracy is hooked on it. Maybe... Sara is too. Heard my mum said that she was on the computer till 2+am. Luckily, it is school holidays now. Haha... Maybe, when Serene's exams are over, she would get hooked too when we introduced the game to her?
Oooh... And Gracy got her new kitty. It is so cute. Hehe... But think I still like doggies better. They are more affectionate in the long run. Maybe, when I have the chance, I will keep one in the future? This has always been a wish of mine. I love doggies! Yeah! Oooh... And I like rabbits too. I kept a couple before. Hmm... Dwarf ones! I want them to stay small. They can get really big when the normal ones get full grown. Definitely a no no.