Oh... I saw/heard from the news yesterday, Marina is also going to have lots of xmas decorations like Orchard. Wow, there is such a lot of xmas decorations, sure to have lots of festive moods. Yippee...!!! Hehe... I like xmas... I really like xmas. Last year xmas, JJ was outstation but he still sent me an xmas email. So happy! Wondered how this year's xmas would be... Hehe...
However... Before xmas, there is my mum's operation... Hope that everything will turn out well. It is scary. Afterall, this is the first time such thing happen in the family. I took leave to be with my mum and Mabel has also taken leave to be with me.
Heard from Auntie Lorraine that her father would be going for an operation too. He is suffering from pain due to spinal cord 'pinching' on his nerves and he is convinced that he wants to have surgery in order to alleviate his pain. Think Ghimbo is suffering from something similar too. She said she has 'thorns' growing on her bones and it is 'pressing' against her nerves. She would be going to see a bone specialist the day after my mum's operation. Hope everyone is fine...
I was wondering... When I got married off, what will happened to my family? I would miss them? Serene is going to be married off as well? Guess what Sara said. She said, "Pack myself in ur luggage, as a marry off prezzie?" Haha... That naughty little girl is so humourous... Where did she inherit that?
Oooh... Gracy is having her exams next week. Good luck, Gracy! All the best for your exmas. Just dont give yourself too much stress, alright. Hehe... Gracy sounded excited about Erjie's blog. I am too. Wondered whether when it would be completed and how it would look like by then. Oooh... Hahaha...